Cooking without limits not only have a cracking blog name and brilliant photography skills, but also happen to have excellent tastes (if I can say so myself) and just nominated my little blog for The Creative Bloggers’ Award!
I’m naturally over the moon and being told what I write here has value makes me want to work even harder to build something I’m proud of and you, all my lovely readers, enjoy!
1. Thank and post the link of the person/people that nominated you
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Nominate your favourite blogs and pass the rules on to them!
5 things you’ve always wanted to know about me (don’t lie, I know you do!)
1. I don’t like Nutella. Shocking, I know.
2. I do however like what most people consider to be “boring” books. As in French-classics-that-are-nothing-but-detailled-description-from-the-first-page-’til-the-last-one.
3. Up until 3 years ago, I had no idea soy sauce was a thing. Needless to say, I also didn’t know the first about Asian food. Pathetic (but I’m trying to catch up!).
4. I think I’m starting to enjoy exercising (but don’t tell my dad, he’d make me go on a run with him and I don’t think I’m ready fot this just yet!).
5. I am absolutely obsessed with postcards and convinced I’m one of the main reasons with the Post Office still has work to do (well, that and my boyfriend’s Ebay habits…).
Brilliant blogs I love reading
A Certain Adventure: It’s just like being taken along on an adventure with a friend. Plus she’s a sweety and a half (and often contemplating eating pie, which is something I can definitely relate to!)
A Little Lusciousness: This blog is at the very top of my list of reasons why we should invent a way to send food through a screen. Also one of the most passionate cooks I’ve met.
Cross My Heart and Hope to Die: Ophélie’s been strong enough to deal with me for over 20 years, so she’s more than earned her way in this list! Plus she gives me good reasons to try all the veggie food in London!
Little Miss Katy: I love the chatty tone (+ she’s far more fearless a blogger than I will ever be!)
Marine Loves Polish: I struggle to put clear nailpolish on, but she creates real wonders!
Pretty Hungry: We share a passion for peanut butter, which clearly is a mark of people knowing what’s good. Also, drool inducing pics EVERYWHERE!!
The Londoner: I don’t think I’ve ever had that much life-envy before.
… not on my list yet? Follow Cake + Whisky on Bloglovin’ and I’ll add you to my reading list!