Between hunting for a new flat, cleaning/clearing/decluttering our current one, making Valentine’s Day plans, prepping food for the week ahead and then some, last weekend was a busy one.
So much so that by the end of it, there wasn’t much energy left in me…
Actually, just enough for me to whip up these babe’in S’mores cheesecake pots, light up some candles & collapse in front of my 120,000 re-watch of old Friends episodes.
Trust me when I say they’re super easy/speedy to make and well worth the (limited) effort.
Intensely chocolate-y, a little bit sour and very, very indulgent, they’re any chocolate-holic (aka you and me both) dream come true.
So whether you want to treat your Valentine, Galentines or yourself this week, S’mores cheesecake pots is the way.
I bet they’ll all come back asking for s’more!
S’mores Cheesecake Pots
(serves 2-4, depending on how generous your portions are!)
- 140g cream cream cheese
- 40g granulated sugar
- 100g dark chocolate
- 140g very cold double cream
- 6 Biscoff speculoos biscuits
- 8 big marshmallows (I used those INSANELY good salted caramel ones!)
1. In a big bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and the sugar until lump-less and well combined.
2. Melt your chocolate using the double-boiler method, then add it to the cream cheese mixture.
3. Whisk the cream to soft peaks, then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Share the mixture between 2-4 glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
5. Just before serving, burn the surface of the marshmallows with a handheld kitchen blowtorch. Top each glass with pieces of biscuits and marshmallow and serve immediately.