When you’ll be reading this, I’ll be on a plane on my way to the US (follow me on Instagram to see what I’m up to & keep your eyes peeled for loads of travel blog posts! 👀).
This last-minute US trip has proven to me that dreaming a bit too big can sometimes be a good thing and has opened a world of possibilities for the the future. So I thought it was only fitting to look forward to it and share my top 7 travel dreams with you today! (all pictures’ sources can be found on my Travel Pinterest board!)
1. AustraliaI know it’s one of the most dangerous countries in the world, but OH MY GOD it’s so pretty and I want to see koalas and kangaroos and eat all the street food (I blame Masterchef on this one) and click a billion pictures! 🐨 🐨
There are ruins, white walls, salt water and every single shade of blue, so it’s pretty much my idea of paradise!
3. ItalyI had this crazy idea of touring Italy on a Vespa the other day and it’s simply too good not to become true. Plus pizza and pasta and mozzarella! #3TimesYes
4. ScandinaviaI went to Sweden (Stockholm + the Dalecarlia region) for my 18th birthday and left just as obsessed as I was before. The landscapes are amazing so I’d love to see more of them!
5. PeruMachu Pichu & Titicaca were amongst my favourite words as a kid and seing all those bright colours are definitely not changing my mind. Also, pet Llama anyone?
6. BerlinI am weirdly fascinated by the mix of history and modernity in Berlin. Instead of getting rid of its ruins, Berlin built upon them and it ultimately made it the European capital of coolness and I can’t wait to visit!
7. LyonFrance is the culinary capital of the world, and Lyon is the culinary capital of France, so I really don’t see how this one could disappoint me (or anyone else really).
What countries/cities are on your travel bucket-list? Any I should definitely add to mine?
12 thoughts on “Where to next? | My Top 7 Travel bucket-list”
I’ve visited a few places on your bucket list but even still all these wonderful photos have given me another dose of wanderlust. Lyon is really high on my travel wish list and I’ve been looking at booking flights! xx
It’s one of the cities from my home country I haven’t visited yet and I really can’t wait!
YES! Come to Scandinavia!!!
I really, REALLY want to see more of it! I went to Sweden a few years ago and have been itching to go back since then! Sandra x
LikeLiked by 1 person
These all look Beautiful! I can recommend Berlin and Iceland.
Greece and Japan are on my list!
I have friends who’ve been to Berlin and talking ith them only makes me want to go more! (and I’ll need to get your top tips for Iceland when I go!) xx
Washington DC is my biggie on to visit list atm!
I’m going tomorrow! Aaaaaaah!
Cool places!!! Finland is winter wonderland:
World’s Biggest Snow Castle.
Arctic Circle in winter.
Happy and safe travels!
Oh my god I so want to go there! x
Amazing post! I would love to see all of these places too!
Right? Glad to hear it’s not just me!