Every year, it’s just the same: after 2-3 days of sunny warm-ish weather, I forget all about my winter wish-list and build an entirely new one. Most of the time, my spring wish-lists include pastel nailpolish, ballerinas and tones of home stuff.
However this year, it seems I have slightly different ideas. It might be because I already have 25 shades of mint nailpolish, or that I already bought the ballerinas of my dream, or that I don’t want to scare anyone with my home wish-list… Or it might be that I’m finally making some progress on this whole capsule wardrobe thing, and accepted that basics will always be the new black to me!
1. Vero Moda Parka Coat: I’ve been looking for a mid-season coat for quite a while (as in, I can’t remember when was the last time I ever owned one of those…) and it was love at first when I spotted this beauty in Oliver Bonas’ window!
2. Petit Bateau Basic White V neck Tshirt: I love love LOVE Petit Bateau, all their stuff is incredibly good quality and the cuts are amazing! Not sure if I’ll get the cotton or the linen version, but I’m pretty sure where I’ll head to quench my thirst for white-v-neck-tshirts!
3. GAP 1969 Legging Jeans: Mine died. I need new ones. As simple as that!
4. Pure Grace perfume: It smells like soap and laundry. Do I really need to say more? #SoReadyForSpring
5. Clinique Chubby Stick: I haven’t quite decided which colour I want to get it in, but I’m working on it!!