So, it’s been a month or so since I’ve last posted here. Sorry about that. The truth is, January has been a bit crazy and I simply haven’t had a second to breathe (or write). But the good news is, I did give a bit of a thought to what I want this blog to become, so let’s give it a go!
January has been filled with shopping trips of all sorts (because, well, sales!), so I thought I’d make a little recap’ of all those new things that have made an appearance in my life lately!
I’ve been reading a lot on “capsule wardrobes” lately and I find them absolutely fascinating, but I don’t know if I’m quite ready to take the idea on just now, so I thought as a first step, these “new-ins” posts will help me keep track of what I buy. Baby steps.
1. This pink Jigsaw sweater is one of my latest obsessions. I’d been looking for that shade of dusty pink for ages, and now it’s finally mine! Not that it diminishes the obsession, ooooh no! And it’s still on sale in case you want one for yourself!
2. I wasn’t sure whether to get this Moleskine make-your own London guide, but who was I kidding, this is just up my aisle! So handy to keep track of all the restaurants I want to visit, and to hand out to my friends when they visit! You can get a closer look at it here. (and YES, I am planning on getting a few more of those some time soon…)
3. I have finally come ’round to trying Rimmel’s Stay Matte powder and I’m loving it! It really helps my skin stay matte (good job with the name there, marketing folks!) and it’s such a bargain, I don’t think I’ll try something else ever again!
4. World breaking news! I have found leather black ankle boots, they don’t hurt my feet and I’ll all in love with them! Want the same ones?
5. Hardly a discovery for anyone on this planet but me, conditioner actually makes a difference! (crazy, I know!) Yay for silky-soft hair either you’ve realised that long ago, or if (like me), you’ve been stubborn enough not to try it until now!
6. Real Techniques‘ brushes are not the cheapest of the bunch, but they’re SO soft. I “invested” in their eye-shadow brush and can now happily apply my one and only (see why I’m no beauty blogger huh?) eye-shadow every morning with something other than my finger! Yipee!
What have you been up to in January? Any last-minute sale I can’t miss out on? Let me know!
2 thoughts on “New-ins January 2015”
I love your blog, your posts are beautiful! I just followed you, it would be great if we can support each other 🙂 I am so glad I got to discover you ❤
Hi Arielle! Thank you so much for the kind words! Off to checking your blog right about now… See you on the other side!