I’m all Fah-lala-la-la lately. I bake orange and cranberry cake (recipe coming soon), shop ’til I drop, wrap everything I put my hands on and write gift guides non-stop.
I’ve always found it more complicated to buy presents for guys. I could easily buy my sister a present a day for a year and still have ideas. I always know what will make my mum happy. But when it comes to my dad, brother and boyfriend, it’s a completely different issue! My mind goes empty in a matter of seconds and it takes me ages to find something that would make a good present.
Hopefully you’re better than me, but in case you’re still a bit unsured of what you want to give your male loved ones, here are a few of my favourites…
1. He’s a bit of a Mike Guyver? This brilliant multi-tool utility case will allow him to have everything he needs at hands no matter where he goes!
2. He’s always in for a party? Aren’t these Cartridge shot cups the cutest? I grew up in a family of hunters, so I can think of far to many people I could give those to, but if you’re after something more conventional, the LSA shot glasses paddle is equally wonderful!
3. He never knows what to wear? I absolutely LOVE this Jack Wills Pheasant TShirt. It’s both basic and quite quirky, and would make any guys’ wardrobe that extra bit special!
4. He loves chocolate? And beer? I can’t wait to try these beer chocolate truffles! It seems like the perfect solution to all my perfect-present searches! Beer truffles for everybody!
5. He already has everything? What about getting him tickets for whatever event he’ll enjoy… Concert, play, football game, the possibilities are almost endless!
Hopefully you’re doing better than me when picking presents for your dad, brother(s), male friends and boyfriend! What will you be giving them?