It’s this time of the year again… and I couldn’t be more excited!
I’m crazy about all things Christmas-ey, all the Fahlalalala, the lights, the trees, all of it. Hell, I even LOVE wrapping presents! And I’m also one of those people who actually enjoy buying them. I start in July (no kidding!), make endless idea lists, walk miles and usually shop ‘til I drop.
So I thought I’d write up a few gift guides for all those important people in everyone’s life… Starting today with the BFF!
She’s for sure a very special person, always there when you need her, no matter how busy she is and the distance between you. And she for sure deserves something nice for answering all your bored/crazy/drunk texts!
1. For the health junkie: a BKR bottle. I got one for myself a few months ago and I don’t think I could ever go back to not having one. It is just so convenient, and they come in a gazilion pretty colours. Just too cute. BKR bottle, $30.
2. If she’s a tea lover: I can not recommend The Blue Bird Company enough. It’s a brilliant small company from Brighton that sells creative (and delicious) loose-leaf teas (including one called Moji-Tea, yup!). But as far as festive presents are concerned, it would be a shame not to go for my favourite from their Christmas collection, the Christmas Cake tea. Not only does it taste EXACTLY like Christmas (cinnamon and cloves), but it has sparkly sugar snowflakes! Christmas Cake Tea, The Blue Bird Tea Co., £5.25
3. If she’s a the foodie: Chocolate truffles are a festive staple. But those are 1. white chocolate 2. Mojito-flavoured. Need I say more? Mojito chocolate truffles, Hotel Chocolat, £3.75
4. If she wishes she was French: Sure, you could get her Ladurée macaroons. But I’d rather go for How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are. It sounds a lot more fun, doesn’t it? How to be Parisian wherever you are, Anne Berest, about £13
5. If she’s a fashionista: I’ve learnt the hard way that when it comes to presents, less is more. Even more so when it comes to “beauty” gifts. My advice? The iconic Rouge Noir from Dior, in a pretty box, and voilà!
Hopefully there will be something for every kind of BFF! What will you be giving yours?